Drive Sales with Video
Vidcaster makes it easy for online video
to drive your sales and marketing efforts
- Turn your video content into a lead generation funnel
- Drive organic search traffic through Video SEO
- Leverage the power of video to engage prospects
Video is a Proven Sales Tool
Adding video content to your website significantly lifts conversion rates.
Video is an unparalleled communication tool, giving potential customers a quick understanding of your product or service.
Drive Users to Your Site
Don't lose potential customers to other video sharing sites like YouTube.
Bring users to video landing pages on your own website matching your brand through video SEO. Place email collection widgets from common CRMs such as Salesforce, or use call-to-action video overlays to convert viewers into customers.
Plays Well With Others
Have an existing video library? Using YouTube? No problem.
Vidcaster plays nicely with your existing video player with support for most common video players such as YouTube and Brightcove. Vidcaster also integrates easily with your existing CMS, main website and existing CRM tools.
- Built in Video SEO and landing pages for all of your videos
- Get full transcriptions of your videos with one click
- Your videos on your site, don't lose traffic to YouTube
- Import videos from anywhere
- Manage your video library all in one place
- Distribute videos to multiple devices and social media platforms
- Engage audience with in-video calls to action
- Run your own ads and interactive elements
- Connect with ad networks
- Internal analytics for your all your videos
- Connect with 3rd party analytics for more insight
- Easy integration with Google Analytics
See how your videos perform across the web
How do your videos perform and impact your business? Vidcaster's Video Analytics are built-in and work out-of-the-box. Videos are tracked whether they are viewed on your video site, embedded in third-party websites or blogs, viewed as a podcast, viewed as a YouTube video or via our mobile API.
How Turnstone Furniture uses Vidcaster to integrate video with their social media strategy
- Problem: Establishing an online video and social media presence was critical for the Turnstone Furniture brand. The company was faced with the challenge of integrating videos into their website and distributing them across the web and to mobile apps.
- Solution: Turnstone's team used Vidcaster's cloud-based video content management system (video CMS) to create a branded video portal integrated with their existing website. And with Vidcaster's powerful mobile video API their developers created a world-class iPad application.
- Result: The Turnstone video site and iPad app have been a resounding success and management of their video library is now a simple process for the entire team.
You are already logged in
Please log out of your current account first before signing up.